A few weeks ago, well, about a week and a half ago, I released my Dalloway cloche pattern. With the arrival of the Tosh at Wool & Co., I knew that I needed to make one in tosh dk.
So I adapted the pattern. To accommodate the most glorious of yarns.
|Dalloway in Tosh Merino dk|
Adapting the pattern for dk weight was quite simple; I added an extra cable repeat and cast on more stitches. I thought I might have to fudge the decreases more than I actually did. And I had an ounce of Tosh Merino dk left :)
|Detail of edging and cables|
My third FO of the week is another Botanic Hat by Stephen West. I envied Matt's so much that I decided I needed to finally have my own. And the colors are perfect for spring.
So yeah, it's been a fairly busy week. I also finished my first Chan Luu inspired bracelet. It turned out a little wonky, but it's definitely cute and wearable. I'm hoping to perfect the art before I actually post photos. But we'll see. It's shaping up to be a pretty slow weekend.